Who better to learn how to network from than someone who has been inducted in the MLMIA Hall of Fame… a prestigious and rare award for those in network marketing. Meet Robert Butwin, network marketing Hall of Famer and one of the top income earners in multiple MLM firms.
Don’t worry. Even if you have zero interest in network marketing, this episode is all about making the most of networking relationships. And you’re going to hear some old-school advice that can truly make a difference in your solopreneur business, like…
- The reality of “luck” and the importance of “team”
- Using business “failures” as stepping stones to success
- 2 components you need to guarantee success
- The easiest way to position yourself as a trusted advisor
- How to get started – even without a website!
- The biggest mistake naive marketers make (don’t do this!)
- Making the most of sales funnels – online and off
- What to do first when you want something from someone else
Important Links & Mentions
Contact Robert Butwin
butwin [at] gmail.com
Robert Butwin’s LinkedIn
Zoom Video Conferencing
Jim Rohn YouTube Videos
Dr. Wayne Dyer
Like Goodreads for podcasts – and it’s free!
Solopreneur Success Page on Podchaser
Can I get a quick 5-Star click for this podcast from you there?
Solopreneur Success Facebook Page
Join our community of solopreneurs on Facebook
Solopreneur Success Twitter Page
Stay up to date in a flash by following us on Twitter
Subscribe to the Solopreneur Success Podcast Email List
It’s the only way to get the email-only goodies I’ll be sending your way!