Luci Dumas is an award-winning, professional photographer with a highly successful commissioned art business. Which means, unlike the idea many have of starving artists, she makes a good living as a photographer. And as a coach, Luci teaches photographers and other creatives how to turn their artistic love into a sound business model.
In today's call, Luci shares her journey from newbie photographer with her first 35mm camera to in-demand pro. But the lessons she's learned along the way will be helpful for solopreneurs in all areas of business. Some of the great tips you'll discover in this episode of Solopreneur Success include...
- The importance of relationships, organizations and live events within your field
- How to raise your prices, income and quality of clients - without fear
- Where to find motivation and advice when starting and growing your business
- Using an "identity map" for creating genuine brand your business
- What you need to do to successfully charge way more than your competition
- The multi-millionaire secret to the fastest growth possible
Important Links & Mentions
Luci's Insight Training for Photographers Website
Get her FREE ebook: 10 Big Ideas for Marketing in the Real World!
Insight Training for Photographers Facebook Group
The Profitable Photographer Podcast
(Now LIVE on Apple Podcasts!)
Luci's Direct Email
Ask for her Special Gift using the exact Subject Line mentioned at the end of this episode!
luci [at] lucidumas.com
Chris Ducker - Youpreneur
Book: Rise of the Youpreneur
Quote: "Where there is no vision, the people perish"
Solopreneur Success Facebook Page
Join our community of solopreneurs on Facebook
Solopreneur Success Twitter Page
Stay up to date in a flash by following us on Twitter
Subscribe to the Solopreneur Success Podcast Email List
It's the only way to get the email-only goodies I'll be sending your way!